CAMPUS CAFÉ: MEDTECH TWENTE
Adaptation of medical technology in healthcare
On Tuesday, May 16, it is time for Campus Café again! This edition will focus on the adaptation of medical technology. The challenges in healthcare are significant. How do we respond to staff shortages, affordability and accessibility? By using (medical) technology, we’ll work towards a future-proof healthcare system.
What can you expect?
First of all you will be introduced to the theories behind the adoption of healthcare technology. Healthcare institutions provide insight into their innovation agenda, where we highlight challenges and best practices. We will talk about how to involve the end user at an earlier stage of the development and implementation process. And we seek answers to the question: how can we organize the collaboration between a healthcare institution and MedTech company even better?
What: Campus Café & MedTech Twente community event
When: May 16, 2023
What time: 15:00 – 17:30 hrs
Where: TechMed Centre (University of Twente – Technohal, Hallenweg 5, 7522 NH Enschede)
- Marloes Postel, Associate Lecturer in Technology, Health & Care at Saxion University of Applied Sciences, will elaborate on adopting healthcare technology.
- Healthcare institutions pitch their innovation agendas.
- Pepijn Beekman, CTO Occam Dx, on how they simplify diagnostics through their unique nanotechnology. How did they get started, and where are they now in the development process?
- Miriam Vollenbroek-Hutten, member board of directors Medisch Spectrum Twente, on developing a validation hub.
- Get to know the MedTech Twente cluster.
This edition of Campus Café is organized in collaboration with the innovation cluster MedTech Twente. A great opportunity to get to know the MedTech Twente community!
Campus Café is an initiative of Kennispark Twente | High Tech Systems Park | Technology Base | Connect-U City Campus Enschede | XL Businesspark | Twente
Sign up for Campus Café: MedTech Twente